Sunday, April 19, 2009

Semi-final for Cibulkova again too high


CHARLESTON – The Slovak Tennisplayer Dominika Cibulkova didn´t manage the 4-th time in her career to advance to the double semi-final abreast WTA Tour.
On Fridays semi-final on undertaking Family Circle Cup in american Charleston in South Carolina assigned she from the joust with Russian Tennisplayer Jelena Dementieva, after 59 minutes in the phase 4:6, 0:1.
Cibulkova has introduced herself with dressed thigh, after opening set has she turn to dressing-room and after her return she managed to play just one game. In this season it´s alredy the third joust, which she didn´t play till the end and in Thailand Pattaya didn´t she fault at all.
„I have problems with left thigh, what I felt before also. I let it handle and that´s why I had bandage. In the situation 4:4 had we a long change and by one from the strokes I felt sharp pain. After this I was afraid just to move, because it hurted so much. I´m very angry, because I think, that I played good and I was able to beat Dmentieva. I hope I will be good soon.“ Said Dominika Cibulkova for SITA agency.
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment