Friday, June 3, 2011

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS by D&A: pick a day&a quote

  pick the day...

 ...enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future...

As once said a woman we probably all love... her name is as fabulous as we write&read it...Audrey Hepburn.
While browsing a book about her life in a peaceful garden of a palace that we instantly fell in love with,
we were struck to see not so many words, but a bewildering variety of truths:


Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.

I believe in pink. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.


It's that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so don't fuss, dear; get on with it.

Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.

Paris is always a good idea. 


or Rome...we would say...

No comments:

Post a Comment