Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS by D&A: It smells like real spring


We [HEART] spring & love the new [US]


Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself of who you are. And where you wanna be. And sometimes you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself.

As for us, we are happy right where we are. We just wanna enjoy spring & morning butterflies because this is what fabulous girls do.

Today we feel fabulous and that's how you should feel too, as you are!

Like Blair W. used to say... "I'm the best of the best. I'm not anyone, I'm me. I'm not a stop along the way. I'm a destination. And if you refuse to come, I'm gonna need to find a replacement...So...girls, the waiting list?"

XOXO
D&A

*Modamania Heart Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment