Thursday, January 27, 2011

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS by D&A: Thursday Night Outfit

"I like my money where I can see it, 
hanging in my closet."
Thursday night outfit for a wild&fabulous party

In front of the armoire, thinking about Carrie Bradshaw's closet just to bear me up,  i do my best to find IT - the perfect outfit for a crazy night out with my fabulous girls.

While Alina is enjoying "Love&other drugs", the handsome Jake Gyllenhaal and her new pair of sexy black leather boots,  i'm in an atrocious crisis, amazingly solved by a facinating blonde beautiful woman, my mum. :)

It turns out to be one of the best choices i had this month. Grey blouse with black fringe, black high-waisted leather pants, leather ankle boots, 3-4 statement rings, a hair bun & a black bow and i'm ready...to wait for my fabulous half to come home and unleash ourselves.

Get wild&fabulous, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment